Friday, January 11, 2008

End of the week

I recently went through about 1500 old photos Jan and I had taken. Whew, this took quite some time. I pulled the best ones onto my computer and am working through them so they may be seen by all. I thought this one was too cute not to show immediately. Charlene and Annie taken December 22, 2001. It's an oldie alright.

It's been a busy week with work, holiday party, and just being plumb worn out. I've been fighting a head and chest cold for a couple of weeks and perhaps I'm on the downside of it now. I have this afternoon's routes and a fairly short trip tomorrow then I can rest for a day or so. Tomorrow brings taking the CSI class at school (new course at the VoTech) downtown to the Kansas City CSI Lab. It should be a fun trip. And they pay me for this stuff :)
Poor Jan has to work for the next sixteen days straight I believe. Fortunately some of these days will consist of merely a few hours rather than the twelve to sixteen she's used to working.
The weather is okay, not much to write home about. A small storm came through yesterday with tons of rain in the morning and snow in the afternoon. It was over by 6 PM or so. Tomorrow is more rain and snow, hurray.
I thought this story was funny so it's the story of the day. Enjoy.
WARSAW (Reuters) - A Polish man got the shock of his life when he visited a brothel and spotted his wife among the establishment's employees. Polish tabloid Super Express said the woman had been making some extra money on the side while telling her husband she worked at a store in a nearby town.
"I was dumfounded. I thought I was dreaming," the husband told the newspaper Wednesday.
The couple, married for 14 years, are now divorcing, the newspaper reported.
(Writing by Chris Borowski, Editing by Matthew Jones)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home