Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Needy


Yes, I am feeling quite needy today. I'm needing Summer very badly. The day I took this photo (August 2007) it was darn near 99% humidity and topping 110 with the heat index. Whew, it was hot. To my left about twenty feet was the Missouri River and to my right about the same was the Leavenworth, KS Community Center.
Went to court downtown Kansas City today regarding that accident last month. The fella told the judge he was getting an attorney and was going to plead not guilty. Great, more court dates in my future. I'm definitely NOT happy about that. It costs me plenty to get to the courthouse between lost wages, fuel and parking.
Next was just plain work. Blah and brr.
Last, dropped the truck off at the dealer. Perhaps they can figure out why I don't have heat. Goodyear figured it out although it only lasted a couple of days. Not good enough when it's zero degrees out in the am. Tomorrow's prediction is ten below zero with a wind chill when I step outside to begin my day. I'm definitely NOT looking forward to THAT.
Tomorrow brings the dentist, hurray. This abscess is driving me wild. I finally figured out this has been the reason I've been so ill on and off this past month. I'm a bit overdue for a cleaning anyway so it's time.
Tomorrow will be a better day. I can see it coming :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home