Monday, January 28, 2008

Quickie


Gotta make this one a quickie because I'm due back at work in about twenty-five minutes.
No abscess for me. Simply in need of a serious scraping as the dentist defined it. Also, I have quite a few cracked teeth in back from years of grinding. Time for a couple of caps. Oh, we need to replace a few of the fillings I received early in my teenage years. I'd say they held up rather well wouldn't you think?
Really strange weather here in Missouri. Last week it was below zero. Sunday and today are near or at sixty degrees. Tomorrow morning, twenty-five degrees and more snow. Thursday, more snow. Saturday, you guessed it, more snow. However, here it is, January, and I'm outside in my t-shirt.
Do you like today's picture? I just finished it. I took it yesterday. Michelle was sitting on the couch and holding her cellphone. I couldn't resist spicing it up just a bit. Some might say, "BAM!"
Jon went back to the dentist this morning. I haven't heard how that went yet.
Jan and I were shopping this weekend and ran into Charlene. She was working at Pier1 Imports and we just meandered right in. She looks good and is keeping busy.
Yesterday I finished Michelle's taxes and my own taxes. Michelle is doing okay on that front. I, however, will be paying :(
Okay, time to go enjoy the beautiful weather. Tomorrow is a very long day. At least the afternoon and evening are filled with bus driving late into the evening.
Have a happy Monday everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home