Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snow, snow, and hey, more snow :)


Now here's a fun picture :)

Nothing but snow last night and this morning. I'm off work today of course :) Hopefully I will have the motivation to get out in a bit and at least snap a few photos around town.

I got a new laptop yesterday and finally just finished moving all the software over. My old laptop has a few problems although continues to run quite well. I also just finished recovering it and plan on giving it to Michelle for her use as long as it continues to run for her.

I had lunch with Charlene on Monday. She's doing well and continues to be very busy. She likes working three jobs because of the variety inherent in each one.

Nothing much to add until later. TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home