Friday, March 21, 2008

It's a wonderful life


Charlene and Ronnie brought their new puppy over today. He's a boxer/something mix although they were on their way to the vet to get a better idea of what "something" is.

The weather is fairly warm again yet very windy. Certainly better than the snow forecasted for Sunday.

The house is clean and mostly packed. Jon and I have our bedrooms left to pack although Jon is more than half finished with his. No word on the duplex yet although the last I had heard we could move in after April 15th. I hope it goes no longer than that.

After the move I need to look for another car. Something that get better than the 10mpg I'm experiencing today. I'd like to take a few road trips this Summer to get out and see the world. I'd sure like to pay less than $33 for every hundred miles.

Jon has two track meets already under his belt for the 2008 season and is doing fairly well. I'll post a photo or two later.

Not much going on for the next couple of days. I'm experiencing some much-needed downtime.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that it is now a wonderful life for you. i really am

March 21, 2008 at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home