Friday, February 15, 2008

Too long between posts


Since Easter is quickly approaching, I thought I'd start painting some eggs. Here's the first of what should be many to come.

I can't believe it's been a week since I've updated the blog. What a busy week indeed. Yesterday I had my first long appointment with the dentist. My mouth still hurts although not nearly as much as it did yesterday. I have the other side of my mouth set for next Thursday. I'll have to figure out something that I can eat after the procedures. I finish up with the dentist about lunchtime yet there's no way I can chew. Perhaps a nice large milkshake would do the trick :) Hmmm, chocolate sounds kind of nice.

Not much going on other than work right not. In fact, I'm working now :) I have a pretty solid Internet connection from Independence, MO since there are several motels within a block of my location. There's a Sheridan's Frozen Custard store across the street and while it sounds really good it's simply too cold to indulge today. It's a whopping 20 degrees right now.

I've got my beard and hair both growing like wildfire right now. I jokingly vowed to let my beard grow to my belly and my hair grow to my backside. I'm not certain this will be possible though, I may wake up some morning and cut everything off.

I still need to update the Web site. I never did a February update. Perhaps I'll have to move into a quarterly maintenance mode with it. I need to work on it now though.

Have a happy Friday everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home