Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday - yea

Not too enthusiastic I suppose. Mood still kind of down. Here's my current view


I finished part 2 of ? at the dentist Thursday. It did not hurt as much after the procedure as it had the week before. Perhaps most of this was due to familiarity rather than last week where it was the unknown.

I haven't had any discussions with the kids this week outside of Nick. He seems busy with work and family. He said they have sold Ellie's car and are getting something a little less expensive. He also said he had a paycheck from Farmer's Insurance bounce when he went to cash it. Apparently it was a bank error although they have yet to complete the transaction and give him his money earned. I hope he can resolve it soon.

I had the transmission on the truck rebuilt this week after it lost 3rd and 4th gears while pulling a trailer full of mowers up the highway on Tuesday. Yea again.

That's about it for this week so far. We will see what tomorrow brings. Here's some parting art I did for your troubles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home